Ratchet tie downs are the preferred option to secure a variety of loads quickly and efficiently by using the ratcheting system to increase the restraining pressure on the load.
The straps are manufactured from 25mm wide Terylene, which is a cut and abrasion resistant weather-proof material with triple layer webbing. Each strap is 5M long, enabling a number of large or unusual shaped loads to be secured to a car or truck.
Faithfull ratchet straps are designed for ease of use and are fitted with integral 'S' style steel coated fixing hooks, which have a and quick release mechanism. They have an automatic locking ratcheting action and a cushioned thumb grip for user comfort.
• Breaking strain: 600kg/daN (1322lbs).
• Maximum working load: 300kg/daN (660lb).
• Manufactured from Terylene, a cut and abrasion resistant, weather-proof material.
• Triple layer webbing straps: 25mm wide x 5M long.
• Integral 'S' style steel coated fixing hooks for ease of use.
• Manufactured in accordance with EN12195-2.
PLEASE NOTE: WEIGHT OF CARGO MUST NOT EXCEED THE WORKING LOAD LIMIT.