The non -perforated worm drive used on these hose clips provide a high thread strength with a smooth running, snag-free winding surface. A hex shaped drive nut allows the use of either a slotted screwdriver, spanner, nutdriver or hose clip driver* when tightening or loosening the clips. Standard range hose clips are manufactured from mild steel and are zinc plated to aid corrosion resistance and are available in a wide variety of sizes.
* The Faithfull Flexi-drive hose clip driver (product code: FAI SDHOSE) is perfect for fitting and removing hose clips. The driver feature a full sized, soft-grip, non-slip handle and a flexible drive shaft that allows easy access when removing or fitting hose clips in difficult to reach or offset positions.
● Non-perforated worm drive for high thread strength
● Even distribution of clamping force for maximum sealing efficiency.
● Hex drive nut with screwdriver slot
● Available in various clamping ranges.
● Screw head size is 7mm.