Like a second skin, these gloves are comfortable and flexible, and they’re ideal for applications where hygiene is an issue, like care home work and the nursing sector. Great for short-term applications, these gloves are also a good way to avoid cross-contamination in areas like food prep.
Cost-efficiency is another big benefit of using these products, which typically have a lower unit cost than latex gloves. Beaded cuffs help make these gloves easy to fit and remove, and powder-free means minimal contamination from dust. All in all, a superb choice for low-risk applications and those where cost is more of a priority than robustness.
- Made using a high quality PVC material which offers better cost-efficiency than latex and nitrile
- Full compliance with EN 455 1/2/3
- A 5-year shelf life is longer than most other comparable gloves in the market
- Phthalate-free means better safety and comfort
- Food grade gloves
- Medical graded examination gloves AQL – 1.5