Metal cutting discs must always be presented to the workpiece at an angle of 90º.
For use with a variety of machines, mini-grinders to stationary cutting-off machines.
It is important to choose between a metal or stone cutting disc according to the material being cut, and to ensure that the correct wheel is properly mounted.
Manufactured to EN 12413 standard.
● Read the manufacturer's instructions carefully
● Wear goggles to guard against flying chips or dust
● Inspect the condition of the wheel frequently
● Adjust the guard to deflect sparks and dust
● Maintain the revs and let the wheel do the work
● Don't use Depressed Centre cutting discs as grinding wheels