The die cast aluminium body contains a 30M line reel, which passes through a reservoir of coloured chalk (not supplied). It becomes coated as it is reeled out. Snapping the taut line against a surface deposits the colour chalk leaving a visible but temporary line to work to.
A useful feature of this reel is the push button instant release which allows the line to be pulled out rapidly whilst bypassing the winding mechanism - no more spinning handles.
Rubber caps protect the housing if dropped and the easy side refill means less mess.
• Plumb lines for hanging wallpaper
• Marking out cable lines for plumbing
• Marking out areas for white lining
• Partitions or stud wall positions
• Guide lines for cutting timber
• Roof tile positions